[Nội dung tiếng Việt bên dưới]
Huế is a national city of Vietnam and its administrative boundaries belongs to Thua Thien - Hue province, formerly known as the feudal capital of the Nguyen dynasty (1802 - 1945). Today, the city is a center of culture, politics, health, education, tourism, science of the Central Vietnam. Huế is one of the three largest metropolitan areas in the North Central (along with Thanh Hóa city and Vinh city) and is one of the largest urban centers in Vietnam. The prominent sites in Huế include Hương (Perfume) river and the legacy of the feudal dynasty. The city owns 5 UNESCO's precious titles including: Hue Imperial Citadel Complex (acknowledged in 1993), Hue Royal Music Performance (2003), Nguyen Dynasty Wood-making Publications (2009), Nguyen Dynasty Precious-Stone-Making Publications (2014), and text and poem printed and carved on Huế Imperial Architecture (2016).
Thừa Thiên - Huế Province borders Quảng Trị to the north, the East Sea (Biển Đông) to the east and Đà Nẵng city to the south. The West borders with the provinces of Laos. (Huế city is 168 kilometers far from Quảng Bình where Phong Nha - Kẻ Bàng caves are located, 100 kilometers from Đà Nẵng city, 70 kilometers from Lăng Cô beach town).
Tp. Huế là đô thị cấp quốc gia của Việt Nam, thủ phủ của tỉnh Thừa Thiên - Huế, nơi này trước đây từng là kinh đô thời phong kiến triều nhà Nguyễn (1802 - 1945). Hiện nay, thành phố là trung tâm về văn hoá, chính trị, y tế, giáo dục, du lịch, khoa học... của miền Trung. Huế là một trong 3 đô thị lớn nhất khu vực Bắc Trung Bộ (cùng với Tp. Thanh Hóa, Tp. Vinh) và là một trong những đô thị lớn nhất Việt Nam. Những địa danh nổi bật là sông Hương và những di sản để lại của triều đại phong kiến. Thành phố có 5 danh hiệu UNESCO ở Việt Nam: Quần thể Di tích Cố đô Huế (1993), Nhã nhạc cung đình Huế (2003), Mộc bản triều Nguyễn (2009), Châu bản triều Nguyễn (2014) và Hệ thống thơ văn trên kiến trúc cung đình Huế (2016).
Tỉnh Thừa Thiên Huế giáp Quảng Trị về phía Bắc, biển Đông về phía Đông và Tp. Đà Nẵng về phía Nam. Phía Tây giáp với các tỉnh của Lào. (Tp. Huế cách Quảng Bình nơi có địa danh Phong Nha - Kẻ Bàng nổi tiếng khoảng 168 km, cách Tp. Đà Nẵng 100 km, cách Lăng Cô 70 km).
[Nội dung tiếng Việt bên dưới]
Phu Bai International Airport (ID: HUI under IATA) is the unique airport in Hue city of Thua Thien - Hue Province, Vietnam. The airport is currently serving daily domestic and international flights operated by Vietnam Airlines, Viet Jet Air, Jet Star, etc. The airport is 15 kilometers far from the downtown of Huế.
Sân bay quốc tế Phú Bài (Mã số: HUI theo IATA) là sân bay phục vụ hành khách đến và đi từ thành phố Huế - Tỉnh Thừa Thiên - Huế, Việt Nam. Sân bay này hiện đang khai thác nhiều chuyến bay nội địa và quốc tế của những hãng hàng không nội địa gồm có: Vietnam Airlines, Viet Jet Air, Jet Star,... Sân bay Phú Bài cách trung tâm thành phố Huế khoảng 15 km.
[Nội dung tiếng Việt - đang cập nhật]
Vietnam Visa on Arrival:
You can apply for Vietnam visa on arrival if you travel to Vietnam by air via international airports including: Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh city, or Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi city, or Da Nang International Airport in Da Nang city, or Cam Ranh International Airport in Nha Trang city.
Before applying for visa on arrival, please contact with VINACAS Office to ask for an Approved Meeting Document in Vietnamese (Only applicable for registered and paid delegates).
Instead of applying visa at embassies of Vietnam in your country, the Immigration Department of Vietnam has launched e-VISA or visa on arrival, which enables you request online with a company in Vietnam to ask for visa approval letter to pick up visa on arrival.
All Foreign Visitors are now able to obtain the visa approval letter for picking up your Vietnam visa on arrival. It is no longer necessary to get the visa stamp at the Vietnamese Embassy before your visit. Your e-Visa or visa approval letter is approved and controlled by the Vietnam Immigration Department (Ministry of Public Security of Vietnam). The visa approval letter is written in Vietnamese and English, signed and red stamped by head of Vietnam Immigration Department, allowing to pick up your visa on arrival Vietnam.
- Currently Visas On Arrival Vietnam are valid only for those wanting to visit Vietnam by air via Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh city, or Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi city, or Da Nang International Airport in Da Nang city, or Cam Ranh International Airport in Nha Trang city.
- Passport must valid at least six-months prior entry date to Vietnam & must match details as approved in the visa approval letter.
- In case of dual citizenship, please choose the country according to the travel document/ passport which you will be using for traveling to Vietnam.
- Diplomatic, Official and Service passport or UN Passport must apply visa at the embassy.
- Children are included in parent's passport also required to apply online for getting visa approval letter to get visa on arrival.
- The visa application form (provided by the VINACAS service provider) must be correctly full-filled. All information on the form must match passport data. The information provided by you will be checked at the border crossing points of Vietnam. If you provide incorrect information, your e-Visa or visa on arrival will be invalid and you will be refused to enter Vietnam.
- The visa applicant should not travel before the arrival date specified in the registration or take the risk of traveling without having received the visa approval letter. Applicants who do not respect these instructions will be drived back.
- On arrival Vietnam at international airport, you must be able to present all the required documents: (1) Passport/ Travel Document(2) Visa approval letter(3) Filled and signed entry and exit form(4) Receipt of cash for visa stamp fee: $25 US dollars for single entry visa (1-3 months) or $50 for multiple entry visa (1-3 months) or $95 for 6-month business visa or $135 for 1-year business visa.
- Some countries are exempted from visas under unilateral or bilateral agreements with Vietnam, kindly check the exempted countries list in advance before submitting a visa request.
- Some passport holders with nationality of some countries are not eligible for e-VISA or Vietnam Visa On Arrival, please contact embassy or consulate of Vietnam to apply visa prior your trip to Vietnam.
- There are 2 kinds of fee involved to get visa on arrival: (1) Service fee pay online for us to arrange visa approval letter and our partner will send visa approval letter to your email. (2) On arrival Vietnam at your destination airport, you have to pay $25 US dollars for single entry visa (1-3 months) or $50 for multiple entry visa (1-3 months) or $95 for 6-month business visa or $135 for 1-year business visa.
Please contact with the Organizing Committee if you require the services.
Email: email@example.com. Tel: +84 283 8242136/ +84 907 681 455.
[Nội dung tiếng Việt bên dưới]
Meeting Venue and Other Hotels
- Meeting venue (Vinpearl Halong Bay Resort, or Vinpearl Resort & Spa Halong). Address: Halong - Dao Reu, Tuan Chau Ward, Halong city, Quang Ninh Province, Vietnam. Tel: +84 203 3556 868. Email: info.VHLBR@vinpearl.com. Website: http://www.vinpearl.com/
- Besides Vinpearl Halong Bay Resort, there are some luxury resorts and hotels nearby (inland) for your options (i.e. Muong Thanh Luxury 5 stars, Wyndham Legend 5 stars, Lapaz Resort 4 stars in Tuan Chau Island etc).
- It is kindly recommended for all delegates to stay at the meeting venue hotels and resort.
Local transfers/ Transports:
There is currently no direct passenger flight to Halong Bay, so that the best way for all delegates will be fly to Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam and then choose one of the three following options to travel to Halong Bay by road:
- Take a VINACAS complimentary bus to Halong Bay (according to the following bus schedule): at the exit of Noi Bai International Airport, kindly communicate with the welcomers of VINACAS for instructions.
- Take a Grab car, a rent car or a taxi to Halong Bay;
- Book a Pre-tour "VINACAS Cashew Road-show" from Hanoi to Halong Bay from October 04-05, 2018.
VINACAS Bus schedule (Complimentary):
- October 05, 2018: Depart from Noi Bai International Aiport to Vinpearl Halong at 8:00 AM, and 12:00 PM.
- October 07, 2018: Depart from Vinpearl Halong to Noi Bai International Aiport at 3:00 PM, and 6:00 PM.
- Mr. Trong Thuy. Cell: +84 938 440 448
- Mr. Xuan Tho. Cell: +84 938 146 118
Where exactly in the Noi Bai International Aiport the delegate should meet to take the complimentary bus to the Vinpearl Halong Resort: Arrival Terminal - Lobby A1. VINACAS welcomers are standing there with a signboard indicating "VINACAS - GCR-2018 - HALONG BAY".
Halong Bay has a naturally traffic infrastructure in Vietnam where you can find some means of transports to travel around by taxi and Grab car (recommended), and water, bus, coach, or even “xe om” (motorbike-taxi). The cyclos (three-wheel bicycle taxi) is not so popular like other cities. Metro, rail and passenger airline system are not available.
Please contact with the Organizing Committee if you require any further information. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: +84 283 8242136/ +84 908 097 988/ +84 907 681 455.
Địa điểm tổ chức và lưu trú khách sạn:
- Địa điểm tổ chức (Vinpearl Halong Resort, hoặc còn có tên gọi là Vinpearl Resort & Spa Halong). Địa chỉ: Halong - Đảo Rều, P. Tuần Châu, Tp. Hạ Long, Tỉnh Quảng Ninh. ĐT: +84 203 3556 868. Email: info.VHLBR@vinpearl.com. Website: http://www.vinpearl.com/
- Ngoài KDL Vinpearl Hạ Long, Quý vị có thể có một số lựa chọn lưu trú khác ở những khách sạn đẳng cấp trên đất liền (VD: Muong Thanh Luxury 5 stars, Wyndham Legend 5 stars, Lapaz Resort 4 stars tại Đảo Tuần Châu,…).
- Ban Tổ chức khuyến khích đại biểu ở tập trung tại KDL nơi diễn ra Hội nghị để tiết kiệm thời gian di chuyển và thuận tiện tham dự tất cả các sự kiện tại Hội nghị.
Đưa đón đại biểu/ Phương tiện vận chuyển:
Hiện tại vẫn chưa có chuyến bay vận tải hành khách phổ biến nào đến Vịnh Hạ Long do sân bay Vân Đồn (Quảng Ninh) vẫn đang trong quá trình xây dựng, vì vậy để đến được Hạ Long, cách tốt nhất là Quý vị sẽ bay đến sân bay quốc tế Nội Bài ở Thủ đô Hà Nội và sau đó lựa chọn một trong những hình thức di chuyển sau đây để đến Vịnh Hạ Long bằng đường bộ:
- Đón xe buýt miễn phí của VINACAS từ sân bay quốc tế Nội Bài đi Hạ Long (theo lịch trình cố định): tại lối ra Sân bay quốc tế Nội Bài (Hà Nội), Quý vị có thể nhìn thấy các PG của VINACAS (in biển thông tin đón tiếp chào mừng đại biểu tham dự Hội nghị);
- Thuê xe ôtô Grab (phổ biến), hoặc xe tư nhân, hoặc xe taxi đi Hạ Long;
- Đăng ký tham gia chương trình tour trước khi diễn ra Hội nghị "VINACAS Cashew Road-show" từ Hà Nội đi Hạ Long vào ngày 04-05 tháng 10 năm 2018.
(Ghi chú: Quý vị bay nội địa có thể tới sân bay Cát Bi - Tp. Hải Phòng và từ đó đi taxi về Tp. Hạ Long, chi phí tự túc).
Lịch trình xe buýt cố định của VINACAS (miễn phí):
- Ngày 05 tháng 10 năm 2018: Khởi hành từ Sân bay quốc tế Nội Bài đi Vinpearl Hạ Long lúc 8h00' sáng, và 12h00' trưa.
- Ngày 07 tháng 10 năm 2018: Khởi hành từ Vinpearl Hạ Long đi Sân bay quốc tế Nội Bài lúc 3h00' chiều, và 6h00' chiều.
Tổng đài hỗ trợ:
- Anh Trọng Thủy. Đ/T: 0938 440 448
- Anh Xuan Thọ. Đ/T: 0938 146 118
Địa điểm tập trung đón xe bus của VINACAS từ Sân bay Quốc tế Nội Bài về KDL Vinpearl Hạ Long: Ga đến Quốc tế - Sảnh A1. Ban Tổ chức sẽ có hướng dẫn viên cầm biển tên ghi dòng chữ "VINACAS - GCR-2018 - HALONG BAY".
Phương tiện di chuyển khác:
Vịnh Hạ Long có cơ sở hạ tầng giao thông khiêm tốn ở Việt Nam, nơi Quý vị có thể tìm thấy một số phương tiện di chuyển như xe taxi và xe Grab (không phổ biến như Hà Nội và Tp. HCM), tàu thủy, xe buýt, xe khách hoặc "xe ôm". Xe xích lô không phổ biến như các thành phố khác. Hệ thống tàu điện ngầm, đường sắt và hàng không chở khách hiện không có sẵn.
Vui lòng liên hệ với Ban Tổ chức nếu Quý vị cần sự hỗ trợ. Email: email@example.com. ĐT: +84 283 8242136/ +84 908 097 988/ +84 907 681 455.
[Nội dung tiếng Việt bên dưới]
50A Hùng Vương, Phú Nhuận Ward, Huế city, Thừa Thiên - Huế Province, Vietnam
Located in the heart of ancient Hue City with the prime location “View towards Huong River, lean on Ngu Mountain”, the 33 floor Vinpearl Hotel Hue emerges as a signature of the city. Though reflecting modern breath from its cubic design, Vinpearl Hotel Hue still embraces the quintessence of Dai Viet reign with its mountainous motifs and golden Vietnamese traditional marks in every resting corner.
50A Hùng Vương, Phường Phú Nhuận, Thành Phố Huế, Tỉnh Thừa Thiên Huế, Việt Nam
“Tọa lạc giữa lòng xứ Huế cổ kính với vị trí đắc địa “hướng sông Hương, tựa núi Ngự “, tòa tháp Vinpearl Hotel Huế với 33 tầng nổi lên như một nút huyết mạch của thành phố. Thiết kế hình khối vững chắc thấm đượm hơi thở hiện đại, mạnh mẽ nhưng Vinpearl Hotel Huế vẫn ôm trọn trong mình nét tinh hoa của Đại Việt với họa tiết sông nước núi non, kim long phụng bảo ẩn hiện trong mọi không gian nghỉ ngơi của khách hàng.”
[Nội dung tiếng Việt - đang cập nhật]
Where to see?
Located in Northeast sea of Vietnam, under State's adminstration management of Quang Ninh province, (178 km far from Hanoi capital), Halong Bay is the iconic tourist attraction of Vietnam. Ha Long Bay was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994 thanks to an area of around 1,553 km2 with thousands of unique limestone karsts and 1,960 - 2,000 isles in various shapes and sizes e.g. Thien Cung cave, Dau Go cave, Sung Sot cave. Most of which are 500 million year old limestones. The core of the bay has an area of 334 km2 with a high density of 775 islets. Ha Long Bay is also well-known for beautiful wild and private beaches including Titop and Tuan Chau beaches.
1. Bai Tu Long Bay
Sitting to the northeast of Halong Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay is the lesser known neighbour of the famous World Heritage site. Boasting hundreds of its own karst formations, Bai Tu Long Bay easily challenges the scenic beauty of Halong and yet far fewer tourists make the trip this far north- in effect, this part of the Halong region is much less populous.
Caves, grottoes, beaches and islands are among the top Halong Bay attractions, and Bai Tu Long Bay has plenty of each- without the crowds. Highlights of the area include the ancient Thien Canh Son Cave, the colourful houses at Vung Vieng floating village, the untouched paradise of Ban Chan Beach, and Cong Do area.
2. Lan Ha Bay
Not unlike Bai Tu Long Bay, Lan Ha Bay is a quieter, less touristy alternative to the main area in Halong. Lan Ha Bay has its own collection of nearly 400 limestone karsts, as well as a staggering 139 beaches scattered throughout.
Belonging to the larger Cat Ba archipelago, Lan Ha Bay is best explored by kayak or sail boat, both of which can easily be rented on Cat Ba Island. Taking to the waters yourself is the ideal way to explore some of the more secluded areas of the coastline and access the hard-to-reach spots that the cruises tend to avoid.
3. Vung Vieng Fishing Village
Floating villages are one of the most popular Halong Bay attractions, and of the four remaining intact, Vung Vieng Fishing Village is easily the favourite. The village’s colourful houses sit nestled in between a collection of towering limestone mountains, floating on their own in the vast, misty scenery.
Travelers tend to come to Vung Vieng seeking an ‘authentic’ experience and a glimpse at traditional Halong culture, which the locals here are more than happy to share through their assorted workshops and displays. Visitors can try their own hand at traditional fishing techniques, net weaving, and even learn a few things about pearl harvesting.
4. Cat Ba Island
The largest of all the islands in Halong Bay, Cat Ba Island< is a haven for landscape lovers and active travelers looking to get in amongst nature. As the largest island in the region, Cat Ba Island is also the main part of the larger archipelago of the same name.
Most of the island is comprised of the Cat Ba National Park, and so a vast portion of the wildlife here falls under the protection of the park. The area is filled with winding hiking trails- some gentle, some challenging- and a handful of truly impressive vantage points from which to view the entire island.
Cat Ba Island has become one of the top Halong Bay attractions not only for its staggering natural beauty, but also for its ecological work; the island is home to the world’s most endangered primate- the golden-headed langur (keep an eye out for them while you’re there, you’ve got about 70 chances to spot one!).
5. Titop Island
Titop Island has long been included on many cruises itineraries as one of the ‘must-see’ Halong Bay attractions, thanks to the view from the vantage point at the center of the island as well as the tourist-friendly beach down below.
The island itself is rather small, and these days due to the increasing numbers of tourist boats that stop here it tends to be quite full. However, arriving in the morning will give you a head start against the crowds, and ample chance to hike up to 400 odd steps to reach the viewpoint where you can kick back in the gazebo for a little while and enjoy the awesome views of the surrounding bay.
6. Sung Sot Cave
The caves and grottoes are among the most coveted Halong Bay attractions, and while there are 59 discovered caves already on the official registrar, experts reckon that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Sung Sot Cave holds a special place among the other 58 as one of the largest caves in all of the Halong Bay region.
The inner caverns are wide, tall, and surprisingly spacious, which makes walking around inside comfortable and easy. Stalactites and stalagmites adorn the cave’s interior, some of which meet to form full pillars and all sorts of interesting shapes; the locals will take any chance they can get to share the ‘legend’ of each one of these formations (dragons, demons, and dwarves all play a part, so get ready to be imaginative!).
7. Thien Cung Cave
Just a few short kilometers to the north of another Halong Bay attraction- Da Gau Island- is Thien Cung Cave, yet another of Halong’s legend-laden grottoes. This is where finding a good cruise guide comes in handy; while in Thien Cung, quiz them about the “Dragon King’s Palace” and find out all about the myth surrounding this cave.
8. Tuan Chau Island
The entire area only covers 2.2 kilometers, but despite its size, Tuan Chau Island packs a punch. A newly developed tourist zone just outside Halong City, Tuan Chau is one of the top Halong Bay attractions for those looking to enjoy some recreational activities and beachside resorts.
The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is one of the island’s most important features, built in honour of the man himself who used to visit Tuan Chau on his holidays.
9. Ban Chan Beach
If solitude on a beautiful beach is what you’re looking for, Ban Chan Beach will tick all your boxes. Tucked away in a back corner of Bai Tu Long Bay, Ban Chan offers white sands, crystalline waters, and a break from the crowds of the main Halong Bay area.
Swimming, snorkeling, and beach volleyball are all on the cards here, but our top recommendation is to take out a kayak and cruise around the coastline a little bit- it won’t be difficult to find yourself a piece of paradise all for yourself.
10. Co To Island
Co To Island is a name only passed around by people who are “in the know”, as they say, and that’s exactly why it’s retained a sense of authenticity, isolation, and undisturbed natural scenery to this day.
Between the white sandy beaches, the turquoise water, the craggy cliff faces, the cheap and delicious seafood, Co To Island is so much more than just another Halong Bay attraction. Beach activities, trekking, and motorbike road trips are the list-toppers while visiting Co To.
What to dine?
Whenever visiting any tourism destination in any country in the world, most travelers spend a considerable amount of time exploring and enjoying the wild wonders of cuisines there. Travellers to Halong Bay are no exception, and for good reason. There is so much incredible gastronomy at this charming Bay, for foodies and newcomers alike. Favoured with the gifts of Mother Nature, Halong is famous for its variety of fresh and delicious seafood like crab, prawn, squid and snail as well as plenty of Vietnamese traditional foods. Travelling to Halong Bay, Vietnam without feasting on the following dishes would be a shame. Don’t miss out!
1. Cha Muc (Squid Sausage)
Cha Muc is the most famous food of Quang Ninh and also in the top 50 specialties of Vietnam. The main ingredient of Cha Muc, of course, is squid. However, according to local fishermen, the high quality dishes must use squid from the Halong area. The crunchy and delicate texture of this specific variety of squid, and the juicy flavour and attractive aroma of this dish goes perfectly well with Xôi (boiled rice, sticky rice) or Bánh Cuốn (a type of thin, steamed rice cake). This beautiful piece of culinary mastery is sold at many stores and stalls around the city and especially at Halong Market.
2. Sam (Horseshoe crab)
The meat of Sam can be processed into a lot of different foods, such as pudding crab, crab salad, sweet and sour crab legs, crab sauté with peppers and lemongrass, fried eggs and crab, steamed crabs, fried crab, fried crab’s cartilage, stir-fried crab and glass noodle. The endless menu of horseshoe crab is always awaiting the visitors in Halong, and it is ALWAYS fresher than you can get anywhere else!
3. Prawn, lobster and oyster
Halong Bay has many kinds of prawn, lobster, white pearl shrimp, or tiger shrimp. However, the most valuable and most delicious are prawn and lobster. There are two popular methods of prawn/lobster processing, steaming and breaded frying. However, steaming with using additional ingredients like beer or tubers lemongrass to remove the fishy smell is more preferable because people love to enjoy the natural taste it provides.
The best quality lobster and prawn are usually served on cruises, especially in top cruises. In luxury cruises such as Signature Cruise, Paradise Peak Cruise and Orchid Cruise, you would be definitely blown out by high class lobster dishes. It is always a wonderful moment to enjoy these dishes along magnificent scenes in Halong Bay.
Another well-known seafood in Halong Bay is oyster. Oyster is a nutrition-rich food and provides a plethora of energy for your body. Inside its hard-shell is blood-like red bowel, which carry the most delicious and nutritious part of an oyster. It can be eaten raw with a lemon slice or grilled with cheese.
Ngan is a type of hard clam. In Vietnamese, Ngan means tasteless but in fact it is quite delicious and carries a very delicate and pleasant aftertaste. If you are planning on visiting Halong, you may have many Ngán dishes like grilled, steamed, deep-fried with vegetables. Amongst all products made from Ngan, the most famous one is Ngan wine. You should not miss the chance to experience this unique seafood when you come to Halong Bay. You can easily find it anywhere from street foods style to seafood restaurants in Halong.
5. Banh gat gu
Banh gat gu is made from steaming rice flour mixture. When you eat it, the cake is dipped in a special sauce, along with a piece of caramelized pork. This sauce is really a star of this dish. Having an okay or amazing experience with this food all depends on the sauce. The feeling of cool, soft cake and juicy pork is an enchanting culinary experience.
This would be a nice choice after devouring many seafood dishes. The origin of this cake is in Hoa Binh Street Tien Yen Town, Quang Ninh but you can easily try it in Halong.
These foods will absolutely make you fall in love with Halong Bay, so you must be sure that you try them all at least once. Try your best not to eat them all every day! Eating nice foods, meeting awesome people, visiting one of world heritage sites and sharing memorable moments with your beloved, how could it be more incredible!! Let’s take a tour to Halong to give a try!
(Source: Halong Hub)
Kindly visit the Tour page on this website.
To be advised!
[Nội dung tiếng Việt - đang cập nhật]
Vietnam in general and Huế in particular are amazing. If you are a first timer to Vietnam and Huế, please do not forget the following advises:
Things to do before travelling:
- Download Whova from Appstore or Google playstore to connect with all attendees and make appointments.
- Read the meeting programme/ information carefully and prepare a schedule of what/where to go.
- Arrange for medical insurance (including the provision for emergency evacuation).
- Pack your clothes according to your plan including some formal events. Please be noted to dress modestly and appropriately when visiting local dwellings and religious sites, etc.
- Prepare a suitable tourist power socket for Vietnam.
Things to remember:
- For good telephone/ internet service/ 3G and 4G, make sure that you buy your sim card through an established service provider in Vietnam. The most-used brand there is Mobifone, Vinaphone and Viettel. Please ask the card seller to help you register for daily or weekly 3G/ 4G package to access internet at good charges.
- You should exchange your foreign currencies into Vietnam dong (VND) for local use in Vietnam. Vietnam’s plastic polymer banknotes are currently in denominations from VND 200 to VND 500. Vietnam’s coins are denominated from VND 200 to VND 5,000. Please check Vietinbank’s daily updated exchange rates.
- Be careful when crossing the road, always keep looking to the left and right and walk slowly.
- Be prepared to bargain, especially at markets (except at fixed price stores).
- Vietnam may be the world safest country in the world, however please do not go out late night alone and save your phone book with the following emergency numbers: 112- Search & Rescue; 113- Police; 114- Fire; 115- Ambulance/ First Aid.
- VINMEC Hospital is closed to the meeting area for any health care purposes. Address: 10A Le Thanh Tong Street, Hong Gai Ward, Ha Long city, Quang Ninh Province. Tel: +84-203 3828 188
- VINACAS Hot-line: +84-908097 988; +84-907681 455; +84-917888148; +84-913876130.
We wish you a wonderful trip in Vietnam!
[Nội dung tiếng Việt - đang cập nhật]
VINMEC Hospital is closed to the meeting area for any health care purposes. Address: 10A Le Thanh Tong Street, Hong Gai Ward, Ha Long city, Quang Ninh Province. Tel: +84-203 3828 188.